- Eligible to apply for Ronald Raven Barber’s Award
- Enter artwork into MAA exhibitions
- Access to members’ area of website and private Facebook group
- Entry in MAA membership booklet
- Receive MAA Newsletter
- Members’ rates for conferences and workshops
Criteria for applying:
Any person who is undertaking the Postgraduate Programme in Medical Art with the Medical Artists’ Education Trust (MAET) www.maet.org.uk will automatically become a Student Member of the Association.
Any person who is undertaking a programme of training at the University of Dundee MSc in Medical Art or MSc in Forensic Art & Facial Imaging is eligible to apply to become a Student Member of the Association. Students in this category are expected to attend regular assessments held by the Examination Board of the Medical Artists’ Education Trust (MAET).