Charlotte Donald Wilson
I am a graduate of the MAET postgraduate program and a freelance medical illustrator, with a background in science. I have worked in both research and clinical labs for many years, giving me a strong understanding of human anatomy and pathology, either body wide or at a cellular level. My analytical eye and attention to detail allow me to create accurate and realistic illustrations.
As a freelancer, I create bespoke illustrations, using both traditional and digital techniques. A particular interest of mine is producing figures, graphical abstracts or cover images for scientific journals.
- 1st class BSc Hons Biological Sciences
- Postgraduate certificate in Medical Illustration from the MAET
- MAA (Medical Artists’ Association of Great Britain)
- IMI (The Institute of Medical Illustrators)
- HCPC (Health Care Professions Council)